Which Peanuts Character Are You?
You are part Charlie Brown. You are always optimistic and persistent, and everyone appreciates your simple sweetness. Sometimes, however, your anxieties get the best of you, and life's mysteries can confuse you.
You are part Schroeder. You are brilliant, ambitious, and brooding; you tackle tasks with extreme focus. People don't always interest you as much as other pursuits, though, so you can come off as aloof.
|Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com|
All taken around 11:15PM. Camera battery died, so it was more in a rush at the end of the day instead of throughout. I'll try to do better tomorrow.
( Day One )
I think the best thing about this experience so far was that Jeff was rocking out with his headphones, but he'd peek over to my screen and BELLOW appreciative comments. Bwahaha!
This looks like a lot of fun. I think I may have to do this starting tonight.
1. You must take between 6 and 8 new photographs per day.
2. Your WITL must be consecutive. No skipping days.
3. You must post your photographs at the end of that day, some time after the last picture is taken.
4. Each photograph must have the time taken and a title, with no other explanation. (Discussion in comments is fine and encouraged.)
This is one meme that I'd really love to see others do --I love seeing photos of your lives!!
1. I have a birthmark on my right arm that looks like a skinny, stretched out Africa.
2. I once made out with a gold-winning Olympic medalist the day after his win.
3. At the age of 3, I was trained by a famous Pakistani ustad to sing classic ghazals.
4. I once stitched up my cousin's foot after he'd sliced it open on a rusty bit of shark bait.
5. I volunteered for four years at a suicide and crisis counseling hotline and had a guy I talked out of killing himself write about our call in our local paper and what it meant to him.
God. It's amazing the things you've almost forgotten about your own life. I feel so old now!